Standard Molding Machines
100 years in business
dating back to 1884 when
Henry E. Pridmore began designing and building the early molding machines for the McCormick Company's
foundry. In 1910 the company name was chartered. The original manufacturing plant remained in Chicago
until 1946 when the current 44,000 square foot building was built in LaGrange Park, Illinois.
With this new, modern facility third and fourth generations are actively engaged in the business of
building molding machines for the foundry industry. Their knowledge, gained over the years, assures
International foundry machine users of many advantages.